World Class Physician
Dr Lisa Park is a specialist in complex cataract surgery. She is a graduate of Harvard College and the Yale School of Medicine, and completed her ophthalmology training at NYU and Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital. She was a member of the teaching faculty at NYU for over 10 years where she directed the surgical curriculum and trained over 70 eye surgeons. She is now an Associate Professor at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Park has been included in New York Magazine's list of Top Doctors as selected by Castle & Connolly since 2015. She is a reviewer for the Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, and also received an Achievement Award by the American Academy of Ophthalmology in 2017.
In 2020 Dr. Park was among an illustrious group of Columbia University faculty who are being recognized for substantial contributions to community and public health.
Dr. Park is seeing patients on a regular basis. However, as a precautionary measure, please be advised of the following:
- If you have any flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please make an appointment to see your primary care doctor.
- If you have traveled outside the country in the past 3 weeks, please call to reschedule your routine eye appointment.
- If you are experiencing pink or red eyes or conjunctivitis, you will be seen at the Harkness Eye Institute located at 635 West 165th St. Please call 212-305-9535 to be triaged to this location.
Dr. Park is inducted into VP&S Academy of Community & Public Service
Dr. Park was recognized by Columbia University for her global work and mission to cure reversible world blindness.
Dr. Park receives Achievement Award from the American Academy of Ophthalmology
Dr. Park was recognized by the Academy for her contributions at their annual meeting in New Orleans
To Schedule An Appointment
What to bring to your appointment
- your health insurance card & referral from your primary care doctor if required by your insurance
- distance and reading eyeglasses
- eyedrops that you use regularly
- a list of your current medications