World Class Physician
Dr Lisa Park is a specialist in complex cataract surgery. She is a graduate of Harvard College and the Yale School of Medicine, and completed her ophthalmology training at NYU and Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital. She was a member of the teaching faculty at NYU for over 10 years where she directed the surgical curriculum and served as Chief of Ophthalmology at Bellevue Hospital. She is now an Associate Professor at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Park has been included in New York Magazine's list of Top Doctors as selected by Castle & Connolly since 2015. She received an Achievement Award by the American Academy of Ophthalmology in 2017.
In 2020, Dr. Park was among an illustrious group of Columbia University faculty who are being recognized for substantial contributions to community and public health.
She was elected to ColumbiaDoctors Board of Governance in 2021.
- Please notify the office if you have symptoms of fever, cough, headache or malaise.
- For new patients, please note that our staff will call before your appointment to assess your eye care needs and minimize your time in the office.
- For established patients, telemedicine appointments are available when appropriate.
Dr. Park is elected to ColumbiaDoctor's Board of Governance
Dr. Park was elected to this panel of physicians overseeing long-term strategic goals and policymaking on behalf of more than 1800 faculty clinicians
Dr. Park is inducted into the VP&S Academy of Community & Public Service
Dr. Park was recognized by Columbia University for her global work and mission to cure reversible world blindness.
Dr. Park receives Achievement Award from the American Academy of Ophthalmology
Dr. Park was recognized by the Academy for her contributions at their annual meeting in New Orleans
To Schedule An Appointment
Resources for patients
What to bring to your appointment
- your health insurance card & referral from your primary care doctor if required by your insurance
- distance and reading eyeglasses
- eyedrops that you use regularly
- a list of your current medications